Monday, May 04, 2009
chasing the air with nothing around it
'Cuz when push comes to shoveYou taste what you're made ofYou might bend, till you breakCause its all you can takeOn your knees you look upDecide you've had enoughYou get mad you get strongWipe your hands shake it offThen you stand, then you standmy ipod wire is being a bitch it's like un-connectable (?!) and Im frustrated now it's not even funny. anyway school was fun today it's like familiar old grey cement floor and onewaymirror-classroom windows and THE CAF and smelly toilets once again (except that Monday they aren't THAT smelly, yet) Ms K didn't come again BUT I didn't know so in the morning I still had to endure the anxious heart-beating and oh-no-what-if-Im-late thing (ask Grace ask Grace) and running like some unglam princess catching the train that is pulling into the station in one(!) minute, the train that will save me from being late.
hahaha, oh the dramamama.
got back my pw PI and boy this sucks because I've to finish up my "final draft" and email it to Ms CLP by 10 am tmr. it's like pw haunting me all over again :( this Wednesday I got
randomly [oh c'mon! how about
freakning-rottenly-unluckily] picked for some army tekong shit this is damn shit really because Rach & I will have to miss dance (wth) and instead hang around with the GUYssss at er, tekong?! and gun shoot or smth?!? hello do they want us to burn and die or like sign up for army tooooooo??????
I have this bad craving for Ben&Jerry's icecream it has been ages since I had it. how awesome would it be if I had this tub of B&Js in front of me now D:
recently while playing with Vionna's camera and getting ultrasupervery excited over the
Colour
Accent function hahah, I was tempted (omg no not tempted :S) to get a new cam WITH that bloody function heh but
-praise the Lord- I found out that my camera could actually do it too!! so cool haha it's really cool okay. my good ol' camera (how could I not know you had it all along sigh) is still DA MAN!
this is me being very random but

horoscope for yesterday (3/5/09):
It's hard work to stay focused on your interactions with others when you have so much going on within your own mind. It makes sense to channel your internal noise into a creative channel if possible, rather than dispersing your energy. Don't worry if someone thinks you're being too serious now, for you have more important things to do than pretending that you're interested in social banter. Just tell the truth; your friends expect that from you anyway.hmm it's true (to a certain extent) I must say, but who really knows?
who really really knows?
who cares how I really feel?